Monday, December 20, 2010

Mya's Carnival Party

Time for another party post! No pink and frills for this cutie, let's just say she likes to
 "CLOWN AROUND!"
This red, yellow and blue party POPPED with color!

Aren't these mini popcorn bucket cupcakes ADORABLE? Check out the tutorial HERE. I also found some adorable popcorn bucket free printables HERE.


Beanbag toss: 2 TICKETS
We tied some matching scrap fabric around some dry beans for home made bean bags!
Goldfish Ball Toss: 2 TICKETS




I just couldn't resist adding a few pictures of the birthday girl taken by Jillian of Jillian Goulding Photography. Check out her WEBSITE. She is amazing!








2 comments:

  1. shana did you take those pics? I love the coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this party is absolutely ADORABLE! I always wanted to do a carnival theme party for Tyler but he didn't want one. Maybe I'll do one for my next kid! (if I ever have one..)

    ReplyDelete